TITAN represents the next generation in Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS). TITAN® builds upon almost two decades of laboratory informatics expertise to define a new standard in the LIMS world. In designing TITAN, ATL has focused on a number of areas that are very important when evaluating LIMS solutions. This includes a refreshing new take on user interface design that adopts core elements of Microsoft Office and also introduces an innovative tabbed document feature that makes it easy to work between multiple files and projects, with numerous filtering options.
ATL raises the bar in areas that customers have long considered critical when choosing a LIMS. This includes a wealth of new wizards - convenient tools that walk a user through common tasks like adding a new user or customer. TITAN also delivers in the area of administration, offering security and reporting services with dozens of new, innovative features in each of these key areas. ATL has built on a long history of successful laboratory automation development and is proud and excited to set the standard again for LIMS - TITAN.
User Friendly Design
- Microsoft Office Style menus
- Multiple Document Interface (MDI)
- Flexible Dashboards
- Easy sorting, grouping, and filtering
- Wizards for new users
- Ability to define workflows utilizing the object state
- Automated tasks based state transitions
- Configurable business logic
Powerful Reporting Tools
- TITAN Report Designer with an easy to use, graphical interface
- Integration with Crystal Reports
- Generate locked pdfs automatically
- Additional 3rd party reporting capabilities
- Export to XML or Excel
- API for data exchange
- Integration with other enterprise applications
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Distributable services over the enterprise
Ease of Administration and Configuration
- Granular permissions and roles
- Integrated, graphical designers
- Graphical workflow and form/view designer
- Automatic Task Scheduler
- Role based privileges to property levels (field level) and artifact (table) level
- Horizontal (row level) filtering
- Integrated Windows security (AD, LDAP) and/or application security
- Secure services using X.509 standard
Remote Access Browser
- Configurable security for both satellite locations or external customers
- Customer definable roles
- Real time data access
- Downloadable Excel or pdf reports
As part of the ATL TITANdevelopment architecture, the ATL Research and Development Team is utilizing new technologies and the latest Microsoft .NET tools to build a new modern development environment called the ATL TITANFramework. The ATL TITANframework provides intuitive and comprehensive mechanisms for configuration of business objects utilizing graphical workflow, report, and layout designers.
Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and Microsoft .NET 4.0 are being leveraged to bring the best available technology to our clients, equipping them with the tools to successfully manage and grow their laboratory business with sustainable and supportable solutions, while still providing the tools for rapid configuration and ultimate flexibility.
The ATL TITANFramework is a highly configurable SOA solution, built upon Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), which provides users the ability to configure the business rules to match their organization's requirements, rather than modifying their way of doing business to match a software package. Configurable user screens allow users to match the graphical interface to their own data entry flow maximizing efficiency and productivity. A powerful workflow management system allows users to graphically define, manage, and execute tasks and even provides a model to develop additional workflow activities which can be incorporated into any workflow. Workflows can be used to manipulate data, dispatch notifications, generate and send reports and other files via fax and email, as well as evaluate complex logic that reflects real world processes and decisions.
This platform utilizes Microsoft ClickOnce deployment for easy installation and upgrading, and provides a feature rich user experience that simplifies and promotes automation and productivity through streamlining work processes.
- Client Requirements: Windows XP (With latest service pack) or higher. 1GB RAM, 1280x1024 display resolution, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0, Up to 250 MB of available hard disk space may be required.
- Application Server Requirements: Windows Server 2003 (With latest service pack) or higher, 2GB RAM, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0, 1GB of available hard disk space
- Database Server Requirements: Windows Server 2003 (With latest service pack) or higher, 2GB RAM, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0, 1GB of available hard disk space. (If Application and Database Server are on the same physical device then 4GB RAM and 2GB available hard disk space.)