TOXCHEM - Wastewater Predictive Fate
Advanced Features: An unmatched number of unit processes to build comprehensive process layouts. State-of-the-art models to simulate different volatilization, adsorption and biodegradation mechanisms. New pH dependent volatilization models to evaluate the effects of pH on air emissions. Customizable mass transfer properties to more accurately evaluate variations in process design. Different biokinetic rate values for aerobic, anaerobic & anoxic zones within Biological Nutrient Removal Plants (BNR). Auto-calculation of the reduction in active biomass availability for biodegradation of organic compounds as solids retention time increases. A highly useful 'backsolve' utility that enables users to easily reverse engineer an allowable headworks concentration given a downstream concentration limit. Sensitivity Analysis tool for studying the relationship between input parameters and model results.
Easy as ...
- Build plant
- Select contaminants
- Observe emissions
The redesigned Toxchem interface makes process configuration so much easier with drag-and-drop simplicity and on-screen labels for both process units and stream connections. Users can open multiple layout configurations simultaneously to compare minor process modifications without the need to open and close different files.
Reporting Wizards and Dashboards
Report wizards, on-screen summary dashboards and easy export to Excel saves time when reporting and viewing Toxchem results.
Experience a broader modelling capability with Toxchem's comprehensive contaminants database which additionally offers those compound properties as specified in the EPA WATER9 model database and an extensive array of endocrine disrupting compounds (EDCs) and pharmaceutical and personal care products (PPCPs).
- Regulatory reporting of VOC/HAP emissions (US EPA Clean Air Act Amendments and SARA reporting).
- Planning, designing and optimization of process schemes to reduce air emission.
- Bio-solids disposal management studies.
- Estimating maximum allowable headworks concentrations to avoid violation of emission limits, health and safety levels.
- Tracking contaminant mass balance and inventory.
- Potential air and effluent concerns from treating hauled wastes.