TremMANAGER - Management of the Classification for the Transport of Dangerous Goods
TremMANAGER is a software solution aimed to companies who need to manage the classification for the transport of dangerous goods and of chemicals by road, according to ADR, by sea, according to IMDG, or by air, according to IATA.
TremMANAGER is aimed at all the companies that need to automate the calculation of the transport classification and to manage it simultaneously with the creation of the Safety Data Sheet, in a few simple steps. TremMANAGER allows the automatic classification of the products classified in the classes: 3, 5.1, 6.1, 8 and 9, always remaining updated with the regulatory developments.
TremMANAGER allows you also to manage all the other classifications and UN numbers in a semi-automatic way: you set only the key data of your product and TremMANAGER has the task to update the data according to the latest regulatory updates.
The frequent regulatory updates require a constant effort to companies and the possibility of making mistakes increases; so usually it is necessary a significant effort to comply with all the regulatory requirements. The new calculation method based on GHS introduces an important development of our software, which further simplifies the management of chemicals in a global perspective.
- Automated compilation of section 14 and related subsections
- The calculation is able to provide the result starting from the EC or the GHS classification: the user can decide which algorithm to apply
- The calculated data are available also for the labeling
- Detailed report of the transport calculation
- Possibility to modify the result of calculation
- Possibility to self-classification
- Constant regulatory and functional update of the software
- TremMANAGER enables the complete management of all the transport classifications. The data are updated to the latest available versions of the regulations: ADR 2013, IMDG 2012, IATA 2014
Selerant: a constant support (valid for all products) Maintenance and update, technical and legislative support, training.
All our software is always updated with the latest legislative news:
- REACH Regulation 1907/2006
- Regulation 1272/2008 (CLP)
- Regulation 453/2010
Selerant designs solutions to meet the customer needs by providing easy-to-use tools, following the technological developments and with the goal to provide appropriate solutions to the needs of our customers.
Update: Our software update occur on a regular basis, in accordance with the legislative deadlines. In order to provide easily accessible information, Selerant provides its customers with manuals and documentation, training courses and webinars.
Selerant offers a constant Regulatory support service, updated in collaboration with the top experts in the field and the trade associations.
Thanks to its high-level technical and scientific department Selerant provides a valuable support in the evaluation of toxicological and eco-toxicological data and in the interpretation of the existing regulations governing the labelling and the creation of Safety Data Sheet of chemicals... Visit...
Selerant, present all over the world, offers a constant service of multi-language technical support (English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Chinese and Indian)... Visit...
Selerant offers various training sessions and regulatory analysis for the creation\compilation of Safety Data Sheet. The meetings can take place in various ways:
- At our offices
- Through our Partners (Centro Reach, Atout Reach, etc.)
- At our customers offices
- Online Webinars.