TrueViewPipe - Girth Weld Inspection Software
The system was designed to address issues and complaints from technicians within the industry, such as scanner weight and lack of configurability. Enhanced instrument performance with scalable phased array capabilities allows the system to conduct challenging inspections such as those encountered with clad, dissimilar metal welds and heavy wall pipe. The innovative software provides operators with rapid set-up and streamlined acquisition with all the tools needed for analysis, reporting and raw data storage. The TrueViewPipe is the future of the girth weld inspection industry.
- Scalable phased array pulser/receiver with 128/128 beam-forming capability
- Digitizing frequency of up to 100MHz with 12 bit amplitude resolution
- Real-time focal law and parameter detail configuration
- Advanced software suite incorporating set-up, acquisition, analysis, reporting and data storage
- Automatic evaluation per specific acceptance criteria, shortening the inspection cycle and increasing productivity
- Digital Signal Processing with advanced flaw sizing algorithms
- System scalabilty allows the components to be enhanced effortlessly as the demands of the application change and increase
- Lightweight scanner was designed with the technician in mind and weighing only 15kg (33lbs)
- User-serviceable umbilical can be opened for servicing, maintenance and add-ons
- Operates on CRC pipe bands from 6' diameter to flat
- Built to last in the harsh pipeline environment with an environmentally sealed encoder and enclosed remote TOFD pre-amplifier
Eclipse offers live demonstrations and training on the TrueViewPipe system at its state-of-the-art training facility in Waterloo, Ontario Canada. On-site demonstrations can also be arranged.