TruVu 360 - Enterprise Fluid Intelligence Platform
TruVu 360™ Enterprise Fluid Intelligence simplifies and streamlines the on-site oil analysis process, so high-quality information and actionable intelligence leads to effective decision making. Closes the gap between recommendations on the oil analysis report, maintenance actions taken and findings for continuous improvement. Offers an intelligence dashboard so management has visibility into the effectiveness of the global program.
TruVu 360 Real-time Fluid Intelligence platform delivers real benefits that meet business goals and objectives:
- real-time reporting enables immediate decision making
- rapid feedback for continuous improvement
- Highest quality information from freshly collected samples
- simple process with fewer hand offs ensure higher quality data
- lab-quality results on-site without the complexity of a traditional lab
- intuitive interface with built-in intelligence
- simple flow minimizes human error
- closed loop feedback improves diagnostic accuracy over time
- Maintenance dashboard for management views of cost savings and program key performance indicators (KPIs)
Achieve More with Global Access to Local Intelligence
TruVu 360 Enterprise Fluid Intelligence addresses the need for standardizing workflows on a global scale and sharing data and intelligence across the enterprise.
- One, standard on-site oil analysis process
- High-quality, actionable information applied locally to improve productivity and reduce costs
- Global intelligence accessible by users and management for continuous improvement
Includes TriVector chart, historical data color coded for parameters exceeding alarm limits, single parameter trend charts for up to (39) parameters, multi parameter trend graphs by Trivector category, wear images, diagnostics and recommendations.
Open architecture Diagnostic Sets allows user to easily customize rules for continuous improvement.
- Factory alarm limit tables for common components, customizable for each asset.
- Software generated alarm codes, diagnostics and recommended actions that can be adapted to user requirements.