Tutela - Secure Client Web-Pages Software
A core part of the Tutela wireless monitoring system is the regular, remote reading and recording of sensor probe values in our secure private web-based environment.
Secure Web Area for Regulatory Compliance
All electronic probe records and incident audit records are made available to our customers through a private secure web area, accessible via the Tutela website.
This secure series of intuitive web-pages provide comprehensive access to customer data at any time, anywhere through the use of Smartphone, Tablet or Laptop or any device able to support a web browser.
Secure Access - Comprehensive Information
Through these secure web pages customers gain access to, review and download their private sensing probe and incident audit records, including:
- Sensing probe graphs 24 hour, 7 day, 30 day
- Sensing probe tabular records
- Daily mean average, highest, lowest sensing probe values
- Daily mean kinetic temperature
- Alarm incident audit records
- Alarm and alert threshold set-points
- Daily sensing probe check records
- Electronic PDF library of audit documentation
The Tutela private customer web area utilises “https” (electronic banking standard) data encryption protocols that provides the highest level of record security to its customers and is guaranteed to be fully compliant with FDA CFR 21 part 11.