- Handle 1D and 2D NMR data (from experiments such as COSY, HETCOR, TOCSY and HMQC/HMBC/HSQC) for 1H, 13C, 15N, 19F, 31P nuclei
- Carry out basic spectral manipulations such as Fourier Transform, weighting functions, manual and automated phase correction, baseline correction, and calibration
- Support for import of FID and FT data from all major spectrometer vendor formats including Bruker, Varian, and JEOL (see the full list below)
- Automatically create multiplet reports
- Get help with spectral interpretations from real-time feedback on which atoms in a structure should be assigned to a multiplet
- Automate routine workflows for pre-processing upon data import
Confirm the consistency of chemical structures with experimental data (1D and 2D) with one click. Simply drag-and-drop, or copy and paste, a chemical structure for immediate feedback.
Spectral Library Searching
Spectrus Processor provides powerful search and view access to analytical databases. Records are searchable by a variety of structural, spectral and text-based parameters, and search results are overlaid on the query spectrum with color highlighting of matching signals for easy interpretation. For in-house databases, Spectrus Processor offers corporate knowledge-sharing by extending these capabilities with the ability to re-process and re-interpret the data to help answer new questions.