Version BluDock™ - Accessory Package
The bluDock Accessory Package includes bluDock, Macintosh/PC application software for downloading data and printed instructions.
The bluDock accessory package is an integrated data solution for your record-keeping requirements, eliminating the need for additional hardware, wires and hassle. Because the user never touches the data, there is little opportunity for data tampering and human error. Package includes everything you need to transfer data wirelessly from any Ultrameter II, Ultrameter III, PoolPro or Digital Dialysate Meter to your personal computer via Bluetooth technology.
The bluDock software, Guardian2 , has an easy to use interface with user intuitive functions for storing, sorting and exporting data.
A wireless USB adapter (dongle) may be purchased online or from your local electronics store for Mac or PC platforms that do not have built-in Bluetooth wireless communication capabilities.
The bluDock U2CI application will operate on Windows XP*, Vista* and 7*, and Macintosh OSX** based computer systems. If you are running an older operationg system, please contact the Myron L Company.
The bluDock module is a fully qualified Bluetooth ***2.1/2.0/1.2/1.1 module +EDR for 2.0 and 2.1.
- Transfer data wirelessly with accuracy, reliability and simplicity.
- Easy to install software available at Guardian2 Applications downloads page.
- The bluDock’s Guardian2 application will operate on Windows® 7 or later and macOS® 10.13 or later with Bluetooth capability. If you are running an older operating system, contact the Myron L® Company.
- Automatically organizes data by record number; measurement parameter; value and units; solution mode; temperature; date; and time.
- Export data files to spreadsheet formats such as Microsoft Excel® (.xls and .xlsx) or universal formatting (.csv) files.
- Save data files in a secure, encrypted format (.mlcx)
- Catalog data by source by assigning instrument name.
- Set instrument time and date.
- Clear instrument memory.