Version BWID - Spectral Identification Software for Raman Spectrometer Systems
Our BWID spectral identification software is a powerful and effective solution for identification and verification of materials when combined with any of our Raman spectrometer systems.
BWID spectral identification software allows you to rapidly identify and verify materials by correlating your measured Raman spectrum with a library of known samples. After the correlation is measured, the reporting capability enables you to save, view, and print any analysis report. BWID allows you to easily create and manage your own spectral libraries for the most accurate and repeatable results possible. Additionally, we offer pre-created, easy-to-load libraries for your convenience. The combination of BWID and any of our Raman spectrometer systems create a powerful and effective solution for identification and verification of materials.
For those of you that require 21 CFR Part 11 compliance, we offer BWID-PHARMA, designed to enhance system access security and provide an audit trail of data activities that support compliance with cGMP regulation for electronic records and signatures.
- Fast Identification of Unknown Materials with “MATCH” or “NO MATCH” Results
- Fast Verification of Known Materials with “PASS” or “FAIL” Results
- User-definable Method for Automated Sequences of Testing
- Facilitates Inspection of Incoming Raw Materials
- Capable of Automatic Performance Test
- Save, View and Print Analysis Reports
- Build User-defined Spectral Libraries
- Supports Third-party Libraries
- Simplified Menu Driven GUI
- Seven Search Algorithms
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Regulation Compliance: Electronic ID Signatures for Records Analysis: Review, Reject, Approve
- Pharmaceutical System Validations - IQ and OQ Procedures
- Three User Levels: Administrator, Developer, Operator
- System Access Security
- Audit Trails