Version GM - MSDS Account Management Software
Our GM Account provides unlimited access to our industry-leading safety data sheet database, plus the tools you need to manage your MSDS and chemical inventory and ensure compliance with GHS / HCS requirements.
As a safety professional, you’re often asked to do a lot with few resources. Especially in a small- to mid-size business environment, where every penny counts. Administrative compliance tasks like inventorying chemicals, updating safety data sheet binders and filling out regulatory reports is time spent that could go toward other important safety issues.
What’s worse, managing these programs using paper-based methods is costly, cumbersome and often leads to noncompliance. As a result, hazard communication (OSHA’s HCS and Health Canada’s WHMIS) is among the most frequently cited compliance violations annually, costing businesses millions in fines, penalties and potential litigation expenses. And now with GHS adoption, things are even more complicated.
Now there’s an easy and affordable solution to help you. Our GM Account is ideal for one safety professional (administrator) at a single location. It delivers on-demand access to a suite of tools that empower you to build and maintain a compliant electronic MSDS / chemical inventory. Aptly named, it gives you the tools to make you the “general manager” of your MSDS / chemical inventory and to take charge of your HazCom compliance initiatives.
The GM Account is a cloud-based, mobile-enabled system that gives you unlimited access to our industry-leading online database, containing millions of manufacturer-original safety data sheets. You can stop wasting time searching multiple websites or calling manufacturers to obtain missing or out-of-date MSDSs. Our Auto-Update feature lets you know when an updated safety data sheet is available, which is especially useful for workplaces still transitioning to GHS. And if we don’t have a specific SDS, you can use the request tool, and we’ll contact the manufacturer to request it for you.
The GM Account provides a suite of basic MSDS management tools that allow you to assign chemical-product MSDSs to site-specific locations or to customizable groups for easier management and simplified reporting.
What’s more, your SDS inventory can be printed or saved to a CD, DVD or external memory drive, giving you a fully compliant electronic hazard communication solution.
The GM Account works seamlessly across multiple PC, laptop and mobile-device platforms so you’re always in control of your chemical inventory. It enables you to organize your inventory in ways that make sense for your facility – by product groups, storage locations, regulatory categories, you name it.
You also can assign synonyms or create custom keywords to help you quickly sort your inventory, find product SDSs and generate inventory reports.
- Millions of MSDSs at Your Fingertips – 24/7 access to the industry’s leading database of safety data sheets ensures your company’s MSDS library is complete, up-to-date and in compliance.
- Simplify Compliance – Easy-to-use tools help you meet key requirements of hazard communication (OSHA / WHMIS / GHS) including, hazard determination, Right-to-Know access, labeling, safe chemical handling, PPE and more.
- Regulatory Compliant – Multiple back-up options means your system meets OSHA, WHMIS and other regulatory requirements for electronic MSDS / chemical management.
- Low Cost of Ownership – There’s no software to install or maintain and you get immediate access to new features and enhancements.
- MSDS Management
- Search the MSDSonline Database (Unlimited)
- Open, View & Print MSDSs (Unlimited)
- Save SDSs to Secure eBinder (Unlimited)
- Upload Local MSDS Files to eBinder (Max 100*)
- Request Missing SDSs (Max 25*)
- Auto-Update New Versions
- Assign & Manage Products to Multi-Level (Customizable) Locations
- Assign Products to Custom Groups
- Generate Product Summary Sheets
- Generate Exportable Reports
- Batch Print SDSs
- Optional MSDS Library Backup (PC, CD, DVD, Flash Drive, etc.)
- Chemical Inventory Management
- Multi-Level Location Tracking
- Flag & Manage Banned Chemicals
*Additional Requests & Uploads are available for purchase.