Version MS20 - Field Data Manager Software
Reporting software for data management and visualization (Single-station license). FDM is a software package offering central data management and visualization of stored data. It allows complete and manipulation protected documentation of stored data, e.g. measurement values or diagnostics events. 'Live data' from connected devices available. FDM stores the data tamper proof in a SQL database. Supported data bases: PostgreSQL (included), Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server. Single-station license: use of the software only on one computer at the same time.
Automatic service for report generation, printing reports, read out of data, storing of data, secure export, pdf generation
Create reports and templates
Optional Reporting option for creating and editing dashboards (reports) and the management of them
Read out measured data via online interface or from mass storage; Export/Import data
SQL database / manipulation secure data storage
Online visualization of instantaneous values ('live data')
The following versions of the software are available: Essential version (Freeware), Professional trial version and Professional version. A change to the Professional version is possible at any time by entering a valid license key.
- Store and visualize historical data
- Measuring Principle: Additional expertise
- Application Task:
- Data management
- Documentation & reports
- Process monitoring & visualization
- Field of Application:
- Single-station License
- Field Data Manager (FDM) is a software to store and visualize historical data
- read out measured data via online interface or from mass storage create reports and templates export / import data.
- Automatic service for report generation printing reports read out of data storing of data secure export PDF generation is possible, too.
- User management and audit trail enable working according to FDA 21CFR Part 11.
- The software is available as Essential Version, free-of-charge with restricted functionality or as Professional Trial Version with full functionality but with a time restriction of 60 days (+30 on request). The Professional Version with full functionality can be purchased via a multi-User license.
- FDM supports the Ecograph Memograph the EngyCal family the batch controller.
- Operating systems:
- Windows 2003 Server R2 SP2 Standard, Enterprise (32 Bit)
- Windows 2008 Server (32/64 Bit)
- Windows XP SP2 (32 Bit)
- Microsoft Vista (32 Bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64 Bit)
- Windows 8; Windows 8.1 (32/64 Bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64 Bit)
- Windows.NET 2.0 SP1
- Operating system for Reporting Server:
- Windows 7 (64 Bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (64 Bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 (64 Bit)
- Processor type:
- Pentium 4 (≥2 GHz)
- Pentium M (≥1 GHz)
- AMD (≥1.6 GHz)
- Main memory: At least 1 GB
- Hard-disk capacity: Disk space needed: At least 20 GB
- Monitor resolution, display: 1024x768 pixel
- Oracle Version 8i or higher
- Microsoft SQL Server Version 2005 or higher
- CD-ROM drive
- Registered Trademarks:
- Windows XP
- Windows 8 and the Microsoft logo are registered trademarks of the Microsoft Corporation.
- All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of the companies and organisations in question.