Version TempMaster Suite 3 - High Temperature Software
Designed to address the requirements of elevated temperature corrosion and weld inspections, these solution packages are targeted at the reduction or elimination of shutdown times in production environments. This series has been designed for more extreme temperatures of up to 350°C (662°F) with its safety margin and monitoring features also designed to accommodate some fluctuation potential in its upper range.
- Phased array inspections at temperature up to 350°C (662°F)
- No shut down required while performing weld inspections and corrosion mapping
- Automated scanning limits direct contact with parts at elevated temperatures
- Encoded automated and manual scanning for consistency and repeatability
- Multiple wedge sizes available for various wall thicknesses
- Cooling systems prevent damage to the scanner, wedge and probe