Voxler - Version V 4 - 3D Visualization Tools Software
Model data with striking clarity in every dimension. With Voxler’s extensive 3D modeling tools, it is easy to visualize multi-component data for geologic and geophysical models, contamination plumes, LiDAR point cloud, borehole models, or ore body deposit models. Distinguish areas of interest, highlight important information, and easily communicate your newfound knowledge to stakeholders in three dimensions.
Explore the depths of your data. A wealth of information at your fingertips waiting to be discovered. View your Voxler model from any angle to pinpoint anomalies and discern patterns and trends. Use Voxler’s extensive analysis tools to discover new business opportunities for you and your clients. Discover the value of your data with Voxler.
Communicate your results with confidence and ease. Voxler’s powerful modeling abilities facilitate complete and thorough understanding of data, regardless of complexity. Clearly communicate your message to clients, stakeholders, and coworkers with Voxler.
Voxler is an industry-trusted solution for many scientist and engineers across the globe. Experience Voxler for yourself and see why so many people trust Voxler to display their data.
- Environmental professionals analyzing groundwater and soil contaminant sites
- Geoscientists studying 3D seismic and microsiesmic data
- GIS professionals needing to display data in true 3D space
- Geotechnicians modeling CPT or GPR data
- Meteorologists compiling atmospheric studies
- Biologists conducting organism sampling
- Oceanologists evaluating water temperature, contaminants, and salinity surveys
- Seismologists modeling velocity
- Anyone viewing the distribution of 3D data
Quickly create stunning and informative 2D and 3D graphs. Choose from over 70 different graph types and communicate your message to any audience with Grapher's extensive graphing abilities.
Control every aspect of your plot down to the smallest detail. Grapher’s extensive customization options allow you to convey complex ideas in an easy-to-understand manner. Grapher displays your hard-earned data at its very best.Grapher Customization Options
- Add legends, titles, and axes
- Include inset zoom or graph magnifier
- Edit all axis parameters, multiple axes
- Format axis scales as linear, logarithmic, natural logarithmic, probability, or date/time
- Combine multiple graphs
- Add fit curves, error bars, and statistical reports
- Place every graph component in a precise location
- Define custom line styles, colors, and fills
- Edit text, line, fill and symbol properties
- Add text, polylines, polygons, symbols, and spline polylines
- Many more…
Make informed decisions with Grapher. Discover new opportunities and trends hiding in your data with Grapher’s statistical tools. Add custom or pre-defined fit curves, error bars, or compute statistics on the raw data for a thorough understanding of the underlying trend.Grapher Statistical Tools
- Insert custom or pre-defined fit curves
- Apply confidence intervals
- Include error bars
- Perform statistical calculations on the raw data
- Display statistical reports
Quickly share your charts with colleagues, stakeholders, and clients. Get your graphs ready for printed publications by exporting to high quality formats like PDF or TIFF, or share your work online by exporting to PNG or SVG formats. Alternatively, Grapher makes it easy to insert diagrams into presentation tools such as Microsoft Word or PowerPoint with a simple copy and paste.Streamlined Workflows
Get up and running in matter of minutes. Grapher’s user interface was designed to take the guesswork out of learning a new program. We worked hard streamline workflows so you don’t have to.Grapher User Interface Features
- Single window to view, edit, and manipulate the data and charts
- Object manager to easily manage graphs, axes, and other objects
- Property manager for easy access to plot properties
- Worksheet window to quickly view or edit raw data
- Dock or float all managers
- Customize ribbon bar layout
- Welcome dialog to get you started
- Graph Wizard to guide you through the graph creation process
- Customize the user interface to fit your needs
Don’t waste time doing the same process over and over. Create scripts to automate repetitive tasks, and run your favorite scripts directly from the Grapher ribbon. Grapher can be called from any automation-compatible programming languages such as C++, Python, or Perl. Grapher also ships with Scripter, a built-in Visual Basic compatible scripting tool. Better yet, use the script recorder to transform actions performed in Grapher into a script.
Save time with automation, and save even more time by reviewing the extensive set of sample scripts in the Grapher Automation Knowledge Base!