From Locus Cloud Platform
Streamline Waste Management Data Aggregation and Reporting in One Place. Designed as a core governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) software system in the area of waste management, Locus' Waste Management module brings a completely integrated solution to the waste management software market. Every chemical that enters the plant eventually becomes a waste product that owners need to track, manage, dispose of, and report. Locus' Waste Management module is the solution.
Waste Management is an ePortal software module for tracking and reporting of hazardous and non-hazardous waste. It automatically assigns EPA and Department of Transportation regulatory information to waste chemicals. It manages waste profiles, allowing for full EPA reporting capabilities. Waste Management features point-and-click preparation and printing of federal Uniform Hazardous Waste Manifests, non-hazardous waste manifests, and bills of lading. Since Waste Management module is part of Locus' ePortal, data contained in other modules is cross-integrated avoiding double input.
- Preparation of management cost tracking and regulatory reports, including the Biennial Regulatory Report and the SARA 313 reporting
- Preparation of waste inventories and analytical results for waste profiles
- Automated email alerts for ageing containers, waste profile renewals, and manifest returns
- Workflow for onsite container management, tracking approved facilities, and barcode support
- Optional mobile devices data collection, shipping support, and RFID or bar code-based tracking
- Emissions and waste generation by type and location
Powerful Regulatory Interface
What regulations and codes apply to your chemical waste? How should it be classified for disposal? How do you label and manifest it? What type of container do you use? How do you track and reduce your hazardous waste disposal costs? Waste Management helps solve these problems by giving you quick answers and tools to address these and many other questions.
- Full tracking, searching, sorting, and reporting capabilities
- Biennial & SARA 313 reporting
- Uniform hazardous waste manifests and profile management
- Secure and convenient access through Single Sign On (SSO)
- Easy and intuitive input screens with language support available
- Automated label lab packing and manifest creation
- Smart phone and PDA synchronization and bar-coding/RFID capabilities
- Easy to customize to meet your specific requirements
- Full integration with ePortal and Google Maps
- Reduces risks associated with the threat of joint and several liability under the U.S. Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA)
- Saves money by reducing software and hardware purchases and maintenance
- Improves data quality with built-in validation checks
- Offers robust data repository coupled with links to ChemADVISOR's chemical data inventory and EIM