Request lists that can be viewed and updated by a waste department call centre and assigned to appropriate field staff or contractors who may also view and update calls.
Provides the facility for review and scheduling of residential waste service requests such
as new residence bin deliveries, bin repairs or spill clean-up work requests and
allocation to field supervisors or contractor field staff.
- Supports work-lists (open call-notes) review, grouping and sorting
- Supports auto or manual allocation to supervisors responsible for nominated areas.
- Call centre staff can alter priorities and assign work.
- Dispatches jobs and/or job lists out to mobile field staff on phone-PDA devices.
- Receives status updates and notes input on mobile devices to update incident action notes from field staff.
- Integrates with site problem notes uploaded from residential collection run driver observations.
- Reduces paperwork
- Improves communications
- Speeds up work allocation
- Facilitates rapid response
- Reduces allocation errors
- Increases call handling staff productivity
- Reduces phone time & communication costs
- Provides workload visibility and trend
- Measures staff call-handling performance
- Records site/area incidence levels
- Facilitates call statistics reporting by type and area
- Measures call handling capability increase/decrease trend