Water Module Software
From Ei Modules
The initial design and build of this system was by health inspectors for health inspectors; all subsequent improvements and modifications have been a cooperative effort among regulatory agencies, purveyors, the public and HealthSpace.
- Data Capture
- Risk Assessment
- Compliance Assessment
- Public Data Access
- Bilingual (English/French) capability and support.
Water Module Overview
- Supporting drinking water facility inspections and public health inspections.
- Providing risk assessment tools.
- Enabling electronic submission of self-reported drinking water quality monitoring data from operators of regulated drinking water treatment plants.
- Enabling electronic submission of regulatory agency drinking water quality monitoring data.
- Enabling automated assessment of compliance with approval conditions.
- Providing automated incident notification to departmental staff and emergency notification to staff and other stakeholders as required.
- Providing purveyors and regulatory agencies simultaneous access to drinking water quality information through a secure web site.
- Providing public access to drinking water quality information via an external web site.