WBCheck - Whole Body Dosimeters Software
Vib@Work WBCheck, check bench for “Vib@Work Whole Body” dosimeters, allows the acceleration measurement of “Seat” or “Floor” sensors to be validated along the 3 measurement axes X, Y and Z. The sensor to be checked is placed into a mode that allows its acceleration due to the Earth’s gravity (g = 9.81 m/s²) to be measured, which therefore serves as a reference. Each measurement axis is successively positioned along the vertical (perpendicular to the ground); the sensor measurement can then be compared to the acceleration of gravity g.
Following the measurement sequence along the 6 axis, the measurement results are displayed. They are expressed as a percentage error per axis. This percentage error must not exceed 4% ( ISO8041 standard).
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (Service Pack 2), Windows Vista® ou Windows 7®.
- Microsoft®.NET Framework 3.5.
- Hard disk drive with 20 Mb of available space.
- CD-ROM reader.
- VGA graphics card or compatible video graphics driver at up to 256K colours or higher.
- Microsoft® mouse or compatible pointing device.
- Bluetooth® communication device.