WeatherSnoop - Version Mac - Weather Data Management Software
WeatherSnoop is an advanced yet easy to use weather data management application for Mac OS X. It connects to the MK-III computer interface to provide you with a rich graphical representation of your weather data, along with numerous data management and sharing features. And it has the look and feel that you expect from a Mac application.
- Quality Graphics - Beautifully rendered gauges and instruments present your real-time weather data on your desktop.
- Quick setup- A single window is used to setup your station. You will be up and running in no time with the intuitive setup.
- SQLite Database- Your data is archived using a fast compact SQLite database. You can easily browse and edit your data.
- Spreadsheet Export- Export your data to Excel or text.
- Publish to the Web- WeatherSnoop can publish to sites like the Weather Underground and The Citizens Weather Observer Program (CWOP).
- Web Server- WeatherSnoop can act as a web server allowing other users to view your data on a local network. The server can also provide data using an XML feed.
- 100% Mac - WeatherSnoop was written specifically for the Mac using the power of the Mac OS X platform.
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 Leopard or later
- PowerPC or Intel Mac
- A USB-to-RS-232 adapter is required.