WikiChemia - International Air Transport Department Software
WikiChemia currently offers access to a wide range of lists, which includes most of the information needed to complete Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and all the legal documents. Our offer consists of, amongst others, Annex VI to CLP substance names, Proper Shipping Names (PSN) and tables of transport regulation (Canadian transportation of dangerous goods regulation, international air transport regulation, US department of transport…), Reach annexes (IV, VII, X...), translations of the sentences used in SDS (for an exhaustive list, contact us)… We are working on the integration of all the lists that could be of any use for our customers, in the continuous improvement process that we follow in the company. All these data are available on a platform called SafetyNet, which is developed from scratch by specialists. This platform is tailored to host and treat our data the very best way, it offers exceptional ergonomics and flexibility.
Here are SafetyNet specificities:
- Safe and reliable regulatory data
- A continuous access to data via mobile channels (mobile phones, tablets…)
- Crowd sourcing as a revolutionary mean to ensure flexible treatment of regulatory information.
SafetyNet is much more than that!
SafetyNet is …
- A collaborative platform that allow you to change any information that could be improved, and submit a change request.
- A collaborative platform where every regulatory piece of information and change request is carefully checked and validated by industry expert.
- The guarantee that data are updated according to news regulations with no regulatory monitoring required from the customer.
- The opportunity to be warned when data previously used are reviewed (for instance in case of regulations updates).
- A platform providing regulatory documents from suppliers and producers to users and workers.
- A translation library helping the Safety Data Sheet authoring in various languages.
- The possibility to develop a web module to automatically transfer the needed information to your SDS authoring software.
Finally, SafetyNet is a SaaS (Software as a Service) solution which ensures minimum costs for your company.