WizNucleus - Version NERC CIP - Compliance Management Software
From CWP for Utilities
WizNucleus Cyberwiz-Pro delivers integrated asset/configuration management, change control, continuous monitoring, and NERC audit management in a single product. Utilities are using WizNucleus Cyberwiz-Pro for life-cycle management of their NERC CIP compliance tracking and successful NERC audits. Unlike the traditional Governance Risk Compliance (GRC) tools, Cyberwiz-Pro comes with built-in, and connected automation preconfigured support for asset configuration management, CIP-010 change control tracking, continuous monitoring and NERC audit management out of the box. Cyberwiz-Pro gives control over your overall NERC CIP program and delivers increased visibility into your cybersecurity posture. With Cyberwiz-Pro you know exactly who did what, when, how and why, and are ready for an audit.
Cyberwiz-Pro is simple to deploy. Once deployed you get total visibility into your device details. As the system of record for NERC CIP, the application is designed to manage large amounts of data; Cyberwiz-Pro dynamically captures evidence and sets up appropriate activities, including schedules, tasks and electronic workflows so that your organization is fully aligned with requirements for compliance. The system lets you set up automated alerts, escalations, and approval processes to support the compliance activities and track them.
- A best of breed software platform designed for addressing the most challenging NERC CIP standards.
- Built-in business processes, including templates mapped to various NERC CIP compliance management tasks.
- Automatic discovery of ports, services, applications, patches, and users
- Centralized repository of NERC CIP compliance data.
- Built-in NERC CIP controls librarywith timely NERC updates.
- Closed-loop workflows for CIP-010 change management.
- Configuration integrity monitoring to ensure only authorized changes are deployed.
- Flexible and scalable architecture
- Patch level tracking
- Scheduling and approval workflows
- RSAW generation
- Drastically Reduced Compliance Resource Needs – Automate baseline management and data gathering resulting in saving of thousands of man-hours.
- Accuracy and Consistency – Create and establish a controlled process for implementing changes in your environment, including test plans, organization-specific workflows resulting in a reduction of errors, rework, and robust audit-ready reports.
- Increased Visibility – Gain improved visibility into security management and compliance posture, with role-based access and reporting drill-down capability to know instantly who did what, when, how, why, etc.
- Centralized Evidence Management – Organize and structure the data in a central repository simplifying the management of information, making it readily available to stakeholders by their role.
Cyberwiz-Pro is much more than a task management workflow tool. The software was built ground up for the critical infrastructure application. We have leveraged our years of experience working closely with nuclear power plant and electric customers to understand the special challenges of deploying configuration change management and compliance application in Industrial Control System and Operations Technology (OT) environments. Cyberwiz-Pro delivers unmatched depth and specialization.