WLabelPrint - Production of Multilingual Labels Software
Direct use of the labelling data, calculated by the European Label System through a direct connection with WLabel or DataViewer.
- Creation of a label using various fields intended to be filled with danger symbols, substance names, R & S phrases and bar codes, and a complete on-screen view in WYSIWYG mode (What You See Is What You Get),
- Pre-defined label templates and saving new creations for production,
- Automatic inclusion of requirements from the “All Preparations” directive on label formats (1999/45/CE),
- Choice of character fonts and formatting with justified, aligned or centred text,
- Automatic verification of the label format depending on page size, desired intervals and printer specifications,
- Optimisation of the number of labels per page, according to the printer’s parameters and the desired formats,
- Insertion of the logo or any other image in WMF (Clipart) format, and selected positioning of the frame,
- General use of the label by importing external data (e.g. batch number, expiration date, trade names, bar codes, usage instructions, free text) placed directly on the label,
- WLabelPrint is installed on the computer dedicated to labelling and also on other production sites with access to local or remote data, whether or not that access is through a network,
- WLabelPrint functions with any printer running on Windows.
With direct online multilingual printing, WLabelPrint offers:
- Flexibility and user-friendliness that are widely recognized by users of the InfoDyne Process,
- Automatic regular maintenance between regulatory expertise and label production.