WRPLOT View - Version 7.0.0 - Freeware - Wind Rose Plots for Meteorological Data
WRPLOT View is a fully operational wind rose program for your meteorological data. It provides visual wind rose plots, frequency analysis, and plots for several meteorological data formats. A wind rose depicts the frequency of occurrence of winds in each of the specified wind direction sectors and wind speed classes for a given location and time period.
- Download the self-extracting installation file to a temporary folder in your computer.
- Submit your Registration to obtain an activation code. An activation code will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours.
- Install WRPLOT View onto your computer.
- Once you have received your activation code, start-up WRPLOT View. When prompted to register, click on Yes, and the Registration dialog box will be displayed.
- Enter your activation code (product registration key) you received by e-mail and press OK.
- You can now start using WRPLOT View!
Note that we do not provide technical support for any of our freeware products (Screen View, WRPLOT View, and Perecent View). However, if you are experiencing problems with installation or you have suggestions for improvements, please send an e-mail to us at support@webLakes.com.
Visualize Your Wind Rose
Quickly and easily visualize the wind rose for your meteorological data. This is an excellent way to summarize large amounts of wind data, and perform quality assurance.
Analyse Your Met Data in Many Ways
Quickly analyse your met data in many ways:
- Windrose plots
- Frequency distribution tables
- Wind Class frequency distribution graphs
Support for Multiple File Formats
All of the most common file formats are supported; and for those that are not, an Import from Excel utility allows simple importing.
Visualize Your Wind Rose in Google Earth
WRPLOT View allows for easy export of your wind roses to Google Earth. You have full control of:
- maximum radius
Free Support on Knowledgebase
Access to WRPLOT View's Knowledgebase for free. Enjoy the benefit of browsing through all of most frequently asked software question. Its just like your own virtual technical support guide.
This product is a Microsoft Windows-based program that can be installed in the following Windows operating systems:
- 32-Bit and 64-Bit Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows 7 (Home Premium, Professional and Ultimate Versions)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (Business and Ultimate Versions)
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 3)