WWTP Design - Treatment, Optimization & Design Software
As the name might suggest, wedotanks.com® designs and builds tanks, and precast concrete tanks for packaged wastewater treatment plant design. From WWTP design and manufacture of precast concrete tanks, through the wastewater treatment plant design and installation process, WeDoTanks.com® is a complete WWTP design engineering services company, providing turn-key wastewater treatment plant design packages, wwtp design, wwtp septage treatment facilities, and precast concrete wastewater treatment plant design services for municipalities, city, county, state facilities, government, nuclear and military installations nationwide.
Over 20 years of WWTP design experience in the field of wastewater treatment plant design and engineering has given wedotanks.com® the know-how to deliver turn-key wastewater treatment plant design solutions and WWTP design services to fit specific project plans. Whether you are a municipality, state or government entity or a private company, wedotanks.com® WWTP design engineers can work directly with you to in the implementation of wastewater treatment plant design and WWTP design solutions, and industrial wastewater treatment plant design packages. The wedotanks.com® WWTP design engineering staff can also provide permitting services for wastewater treatment plants, working directly with your local city, township, or county administration to smooth the WWTP design and wastewater treatment plant design and construction processes — getting your wastewater treatment plant design project underway and also helping keep any existing WWTP design projects on schedule.
OUR PLEDGE TO ENGINEERS AND GENERAL CONTRACTORS:
We will never insult the bid process by bidding as a general contractor; our bids are to general contractors as a subcontractor. If there is a design/build where the process and design is up to the proposer, only then do we reserve the right to present that package in prime.
Typically, the WeDoTanks.com® wastewater treatment plant design engineers work with precast concrete to construct wastewater treatment processing tanks and wastewater treatment holding tanks for the various components of WWTP designs and many popular forms of wastewater treatment plant design projects, including:
- Aeration Tanks for Wastewater Treatment Plant Design Projects.
- Biosolids Storage Tanks for Wastewater Treatment Plant Design Projects.
- CSO Tanks (Combined Sewage Overflow) for Wastewater Treatment Design Projects.
- Equalization Tanks (EQ Tanks) for Wastewater Treatment Plant Design Projects.
- Industrial Holding Tanks for the Wastewater Treatment Design Projects.
- Membrane Bioreactor Tanks (MBR Tanks) for Wastewater Treatment Design Projects.
- Sequencing Batch Reactor Tanks for Wastewater Treatment Plant Design Projects.
Our unique Treatment, Optimization and Design software (SassproV2) takes the effort out of having numerous spreadsheets for design. It takes only minutes to complete a design for any of a dozen plant activated sludge plant configurations such as this Johannesburg process:
In addition to these precast concrete tanks, wedotanks.com WWTP design engineers also help in planning, drafting, construction and installation phases of wastewater treatment plant projects. and also delivers turn-key WWTP design solutions, including:
- Biological Nutrient Removal (BNR) Wastewater Treatment Plant Design Projects.
- Biosolids Storage Tank with Mixers
- Extended Aeration Wastewater Treatment Plant Design Projects.
- Flow Through Wastewater Treatment Plant Design Projects.
- Lime Stabilization Systems for Raw Biosolids.
- Sequencing Batch Reactor (SBR) Wastewater Treatment Plant Design Projects.
- Wastewater Evaporation System for Septage or Industrial Wastewater Treatment Plant Design Projects.
Building an SBR Plant
The wedotanks.com WWTP design and engineering staff have constructed and implemented wastewater treatment plant systems and biosolid storage tanks in several U.S. states, including Michigan, Ohio, Texas, Georgia, North and South Carolina. We are able to service your wastewater treatment plant engineering needs for WWTP design services anywhere in the continental United States and many parts of Canada.
Simply go to our Design A Quote page and submit your information. One of our professional WWTP design and engineering staff members will be happy to get back with you.