2-Day Anthias Hands-on GCxGC Operator
From Lab-Based Courses
Anthias Hands-on courses spend 50% of the time in the classroom and 50% in the laboratory and have a maximum of 4 participants ensuring you get plenty of time to practice what you have learnt.
What will I learn on this course?
The 2-day Hands-on GCxGC Operator course is designed to introduce the fundamental concepts of GCxGC with flow modulation with the operation of the Agilent GCxGC CFT flow modulator and the Zoex GCImage software. It combines a mixture of classroom based presentations with hands-on software and hardware lab exercises to give you comprehensive training.
This course includes an introduction to Comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography; selection and installation of the column set into the flow modulator; creation of GCxGC methods using Chemstation; optimisation of a diesel sample using the standard column set; and analysis of the data using GCImage software.
If you have difficult and complex samples and wish to explore improving the resolution of your work through two-dimensional chromatography, then you should attend this course.
Is this course for me?
- This course is 50% theory and 50% practical and requires a good knowledge of GC before attending this advanced course.
- If you would like a GCxGC course with only software experience, please see the 1-day Hands-on GCxGC Software course.
Course Venue: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
Number of days: 2
Special offers (discounts cannot be combined):
- Group Discount: 4 colleagues from the same company can attend for the price of 3, when attending the same Anthias course.
- Early Bird: Book at least 12 weeks in advance and receive a 10% discount for this 2-day Anthias course.
- Student: Discount of 10% for this 2-day Anthias course when taken by a student (valid student ID card required) if booked at least 4 weeks in advance.