2019 Singer Training Seminars
You know the success and performance of your water management system depends on your expertise, and that’s why you take every opportunity to learn and grow your knowledge base. So whether you’re a longtime Singer customer or new to our product line, you’d probably love the opportunity to attend a live, hands-on training seminar, right? Good news! Singer hosts multiple training sessions throughout the year in various locations, and you’re invited!.
We will provide you with the latest industry leadi...
We will provide you with the latest industry leading control valve innovative technologies to increase your distribution system efficiencies while reducing overall operating cost. This training seminar is ideal for water utility supervisors, operators, technicians, and engineers.
Unlike other tedious and boring seminars you may have attended in the past, Singer training seminars are interactive, informative, fun, and include:
- Several brief, information-packed, attention-span-conscious sessions
- Hands on training covering: hydraulic fundamentals, valve operation, applications, and preventative maintenance
- Building, starting up, and troubleshooting our products in an actual pressurized distribution flow loop – (you will get wet!)
- Learning about NRW (Non-Revenue Water) and reducing pipe breaks through flow based pressure management strategies, pressure monitoring and leak detection for Sustainable Infrastructure
- Fun-loving instructors who are just as obsessed with water management as you!
We're also providing complimentary continental breakfast, lunch, dinner AND a cocktail reception.
Ready to reserve your spot? Complete the online registration by selecting the training date and location to reserve your seat.
We look forward to seeing you at one of our next training seminars*!
No reviews were found for 2019 Singer Training Seminars. Be the first to review!