5-Day Anthias Complete GC & GC-MS Training Course
You can attend the 5-day course all at once or, learn the basics in the first 3 days, go back to the lab to implement them and then join us at a later point to attend the 2-day GC & GC-MS Clinic course.
If you would like to improve your knowledge in a particular area and don't want to attend a 5-day course you can choose to attend individual days from the Complete GC & GC-MS course.
Is this course for me?
Choose the Complete GC & GC-MS course if you have basic knowledge of gas chromatography and would like to greatly enhance it, learning the practical theory about all available GC & GC-MS techniques.
For complete beginners it is advisable to first attend the 1-day Absolute Basics of GC & GC-MS course as you may be overwhelmed with the high amount of content of this course.
A FREE glossary on GC & GC-MS is provided with this course!
Attendees are entitled to 2 hours consultancy with Anthias' experts at the end of the course.
This course is recognised by the Royal Society of Chemistry for purposes of Continuing Professional Development. Members of the RSC will receive a 15% discount on submission of their RSC membership number.
Course Venue: Varied, please see individual dates for details
Number of days: 5
Special offers (discounts cannot be combined):
- Early Bird: Book at least 12 weeks in advance and receive a 10% discount for this 5-day Anthias course.
- Student: Discount of 10% for this 5-day Anthias course taken by a student (valid student ID card required) if booked at least 4 weeks in advance.
- RSC Member: Discount of 15% for this 5-day Anthias course (membership number required) if booked at least 4 weeks in advance.
- ChromSoc Member: Discount of 10% for this 5-day Anthias course (membership number required) if booked at least 4 weeks in advance.
- Group Discount: 4 colleagues from the same company can attend for the price of 3, when attending the same Anthias course.