5 Days Advanced Certificate for the Executive Assistant Courses
The Advanced Certificate for the Executive Assistant: ACEA® is a world-leading intensive and interactive 5-day executive level training programme, that equips current and aspiring Executive Assistants with the skills and knowledge they need to become true “Business Partners”.
The role of the Executive Assistant is on a journey and the responsibilities of this highly demanding and visible role continue to grow exponentially. To succeed in their role in modern times it is now imperative that Executive Assistants have a deep understating of ‘the business’ and their Executives’ role & responsibilities. Organisations are looking for Assistants that possess ‘Executive Level’ business acumen and skills now more than ever.
Uniquely delivered from an Executive led perspective the ACEA® programme focuses on delivering a fundamental conceptual understanding of business and organisations as well as practical skills, including:
- Strategic Thinking
- Corporate Visions & Missions
- Understanding the linkages between Strategy, Projects & Operations
- Governing & Managing Projects,
- Communication Skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Leadership skills including Influencing, Negotiation and Conflict Management
- Change Management and Problem Solving,
- Risk Management and Corporate Governance
- Ethics & Corporate Social Responsibility
- Understanding the role of Financial and Management Accounting,
- Developing Productivity and Time Management techniques,
- … and much more:
Over 1,000 Executive Assistants have now participated in this globally recognised and ground-breaking ACEA® programme which is delivered in both Public and In-House/On-Site formats as requested.
The 2019 ACEA® programme is available internationally. Courses will be running in the United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Canada, United States of America, Dubai, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Kenya, Uganda, South Africa, Denmark, Ghana, Brazil, Australia and New Zealand