AAA Training - Health & Safety Distance Learning Course
Upon successful completion of the course and the final proficiency test covering all six modules students will be awarded a RoSPA personalised certificate.
Duration: Approximately 4 - 6 hours
Course Information: The content is divided into six, succinct learning modules, with questionnaires to test understanding, as follows:
- an introduction to working safely
- common health and safety hazards
- improving safety performance
- accidents and emergencies
- protecting the environment
- final proficiency test covering all six modules with tests throughout
What will you learn: The essential facts about working safely and how to contribute to the overall safety of an organisation.