AAA Training - Managing Asbestos Projects Course
This training course provides the practical knowledge to understand management options; evaluate Asbestos Survey Reports and Pre-contract information for refurbishment projects; be aware of the options and processes for Asbestos Removal and/or Remediation and know how to evaluate and update Asbestos Management Plans.
Who should attend: Building owners /managers; asbestos managers; asbestos project managers; or anyone with a duty under Reg. 4 of CAR2012 required to deal with management or refurbishment projects where asbestos may be present.
- Avoiding the risks of Asbestos
- Asbestos Legislation - framework and guidelines
- Understanding Asbestos Surveys and Pre-contract information
- Asbestos Management Options
- Appointing Contractors and/or Remediation Personnel
- Method Statements/Plans of Work/ Permits to Work
- Asbestos removal and Asbestos remediation methodology
- Ensuring safe working procedures
- Understanding post-remediation reports
- Updating Asbestos Management Plan
- Open forum for discussion