AADS - ISMS / ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation Training and Certification
By implementing the ISO 27001 standards, an organization can secure the information related IT systems, processes, and people. AADS Education offers the ISMS/ISO/IEC 27001 foundation training and certification for the professionals to make their employing organizations more systematic and secure. We transform the learners to be expert in the application of risk management systems and are leading and internationally recognised IT education provider. We also received multiple international awards and our learner base spreads across the world.
The AADS Education service and approach for ISO:27000 foundation program and course
- AADS Education follows a systematic approach and methodology towards providing world-class education through the classroom and the online instructor LED training programs.
- The use of charts, diagrams, presentations, real-world applications, case studies, and examples help that learners gain real life and hands-on training in the different aspects of the foundation course and its industrial application.
- Our assistance to trainees not only extends to the ISO 27001:2013 standards, but also includes other ISO standards (including the ISO:9001 standards). The latter is also prerequisite to the program.
- Course and training span across 16 hours of all-inclusive and extensive training.
- Trainees get free access to all the courseware, which is easily downloadable as well.
- The “Open Book Exam’ methodology helps us evaluate the trainee's performance in an accurate way. We grant permission to the IT SMS Standards only.
- We offer trainees a 100% pass guarantee and ensure that they attain the minimum 70% marks (the passing criteria and percentage for the examination).
These standards will help the organization to manage the security of assets such as financial information, intellectual property, employee details or information entrusted to you by third parties. These standards can be followed by small, medium and large businesses in any sector in order to keep the confidential information secure. It covers commercial, governmental and not-for-profit organizations, and specifies the requirements for establishing, implementing, monitoring and improving an information security management system.
Like many other management systems, ISO 27001 is based on the Plan-Do-Check-Act approach. One day Foundation course gives a thorough introduction to Information Security Management, together with the requirements for ISMS implementation and the best practices for implementing and managing an Information Security Management System (ISMS) as specified in ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
- Any working professional who have an interest in or are responsible for information security management, data management and data protection, corporate governance, risk and compliance, management systems, security, IT services, human resources, financial and accounting records and any business area that interacts with high risk private data.
- Those professionals who have a minimum experience of 2 years in Information Technology Domain.
- Professionals who have a role in implementation and auditing ISMS.
- Information Security Management Representatives and core group members responsible for establishing, implementing, maintaining, auditing and improving ISMS.
- Managers from organizations willing to implement, maintain and improve upon their ISMS as per ISO 27001:2013.
- Management system consultants.
- Those Organizations who want to safeguard their information from risks of attack, error and natural disaster, and other vulnerabilities inherent to its use.
- These set of standards should also be implemented by those organizations who want to reassure customers and clients that their recommendations on security have been followed.
- Excellent job opportunities since most of the companies are implementing ISMS.
- Your acquired knowledge and familiarity with ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27000 series during the course helps you and your organization in implementing an effective information security management system (ISMS).
- The course helps you to understand the phases of an audit and assess the importance of actions to aid in continual improvement process in your IT organization.
- The course helps you to understand the requirements to develop a risk assessment and a risk treatment methodology and to prepare a Statement of Applicability (SoA).
- The course helps you to understand the mandatory documentation as per the ISO 27001:2013 standard.
- We at Aads Education, have an extremely systematic approach towards learning which is both instructor – led and classroom training programs. We use presentations, diagrams and case studies which are backed by examples.
- We assure you to provide training by experienced ISO experts from the industry who possess a pragmatic insight into the real world.
- Our training program covers case studies to completely understand about the implementation.
- We assist the candidates by providing knowledge on ISO 27001:2013 standard or other ISO standards eg: ISO 9001, which is a pre requisite for the program.
- We guarantee 16 hours of extensive training program.
- We provide world class courseware which is downloadable.
- We ensure that you score minimum 70% of marks which is the passing criteria for the exam.
- We follow open book exam – only IT SMS standard copy is permissible.