AADS - ITIL Foundation Training & Certification Course
AADS Education, the leading and internationally acclaimed education service provider, offers the ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) Foundation training to help IT learners and professionals understand IT service management and gain relevant skills. The training also brings to the learner’s expertise towards the management of the IT Infrastructure. ITIL is the world’s most popular and widely used IT service management framework. Learners will be able to adopt and implement ITIL procedures and best practices in the parent organization, and will also gain the expertise certification at the end of the course. AADS Education offers ITIL Foundation training to learners, professionals and also to the corporate staff. The exclusive and commendable aspects of the ITIL Foundation certification training include:
- A 100% passing rate.
- Latest updated and accredited courseware.
- Accredited and certified trainers and industry experts provide guidance and training, and the professionals have more than 15 years of industry experience and exposure.
- Training spans across 2 days and is provided by the ITIL Certified Master Certification holders.
- Real-time applications and discussions.
- Our dedicated HR consultants provide 100% job assistance to all our trainees.
- We are accredited, authorised and certified training partners of leading and renowned tech firms.
AADS Education is a globally recognized and accredited training organization, imparting ITIL® programs globally. Our ITIL® trainers are accredited by international organizations, having industry experience in various domains. We are working with AXELOS which owns ITIL® certification.
Information Technology Information Library is the world's most widely used IT service management framework which is followed by multiple companies across the globe. Being a trusted and well-established ITSM framework, ITIL is recommended as a best practice for systematic and professional approach to the IT management.Course Content Overview
- Service Lifecycle: Introduction to Service Management, understand the fundamental ITIL® lifecycle stages, definitions, processes, functions, roles & responsibilities
- Service Strategy: How to align IT strategy with business goals and expectations
- Service Design: Transform business requirements into strategic solutions
- Service Transition: Manage change, risk, and quality assurance
- Service Operation: Establish day-to-day business operations and customer expectations
- Continual Service Improvement: Strategies for overall process and service improvement
- Exam: Prepares participants to take and pass the ITIL® Foundations Certification examination successfully
Candidates can expect to gain knowledge and understanding in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification.
- Service management as a practice (comprehension)
- The ITIL® service lifecycle (comprehension)
- Generic concepts and definitions (awareness)
- Key principles and models (comprehension)
- Selected processes (awareness)
- Selected functions (awareness)
- Selected roles (awareness)
- Technology and architecture (awareness)
- Competence and training (awareness)