AADS - Microsoft Dynamics CRM Training & Certification Course
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software and service package is one of the most popular and widely implemented CRM tools across the world. We at AADS Education, a leading and premier IT education service, offer the Microsoft Dynamics CRM training to help learners and professionals build a lucrative career in implementing and using the Dynamics CRM in the employing organizations.
The comprehensive program covers aspects including the administrative, technical, and functional modules that are necessary to implement the CRM software program for any client and organization. Training is provided in areas including CRM process integration with existing systems, and others. Upon the successful completion of the course, the trainees will be able to clear the Microsoft Dynamics CRM certification exam and will be a Certified Microsoft CRM professional. Some of the highlights of our exclusive and independent Microsoft Dynamics CRM training include:
- Our course is updated and covers all versions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM (including 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, and 365).
- The program includes the learner requirements and spans across a period of 40 hours.
- We offer unlimited online practice sessions for or the dynamics CRM 2016 version.
- The training is 100%/completely live and there are no video recordings used. Trainees can clear their doubts and ask questions during the training sessions.
- The course and training prepare the trainee for the Official Microsoft Dynamics CRM certification and is designed to help them clear the exam in the very first attempt.
- There is a huge demand for CRM consultants, as the focus of businesses continues to increase on CRM and customer satisfaction. Learners can attain impressive career growth, professional stability, and higher salaries upon successfully completing the course.
- Compared to the other developers or techies, those certified in Dynamics CRM get instant and better jobs, along with higher salary packages.
- Leading MNCs and recruiters are looking for professionals having the Microsoft Dynamics CRM knowledge, and skills and expertise in .NET.
Our CRM training covers all the subject areas of Dynamics CRM. Trainees who want to gain additional knowledge and expertise can contact us through the “contact us form”, and we will revert ASAP.
Below is our course content to learn Microsoft Dynamics CRM. If you are looking for training on additional modules or corporate training, please fill in the contact form to reach us.
- Anyone working in the field of CRM can attend this course. Below are some roles who can attend this course:
- IT Professionals (Preferably IT Admin, Support, Consultants)
- Software Developers (Preferably .NET Developers)
- Network Administrators / Developers
- Technical Instructors working on teaching certified Microsoft Dynamics Courses.
- Senior CRM Consultant with 15+ years of experience
- Successfully implemented several large full lifecycle Dynamics CRM projects, which involves heavy customization, configurations as well as xRM application development using Dynamics CRM SDK within .NET framework and deployment.
- Experience in definition, system design, development and code generation, integration and testing, deployment and post-development maintenance in waterfall and agile methodologies (SCRUM).
- Technologies familiar with:
- Dynamics CRM 4.0, 2013/ 2015/ 2016/ 365.
- Visual Studio .NET 4.0.
- SQL SERVER 2008.
- SSIS/SSRS 2008.
- Application Development.
- SharePoint 2010.
- WCF, Web Services.
- Web form development using ASP .NET with C#.