AADS - PMP Certification Training Course
AADS education offers the industry-leading PMP certification training for the individuals to acquire the best of knowledge and skills and clear the certification exam in the very first attempt.
The new and industry-leading project management practices and standards of the PMP curriculum help professionals complete the projects on time in a cost-effective way while enhancing customer satisfaction manifold. Upon the successful completion of the course, you will be an in-demand project manager with the right leadership and project management skills. You will get training under PMBOK Guide (6th edition) and will be trained and guided by the certified instructors only.
Some of the highlights of our PMP certification training course include:
- You will earn the 35 PDUs (Professional Development Units) that are required to appear in the PMP exam.
- Training and guidance will be provided only by the certified PMP experts and trainers who have more than 20 years of experience in the field.
- The training and certification are globally demanded and recognised professional skill and qualification.
- You will be able to manage and successfully accomplish the different projects, and handle teams in a professional way.
- The course and expert guidance have a preliminary aim to help learners clear the PMP certification in the first attempt itself.
- Trainees work in real-time and real-world projects and also indulge in a variety of case studies and discussions.
- The workbooks, course materials, and training are properly aligned with the latest PMBOK Guide (6th edition).
- Assistance for the PMP exam application process.
The PMP certification is awarded and managed by the leading Project Management Institute (PMI). The nonprofit institution and body are globally and industry recognised. The PMP certification is the de-facto standard certification for project management along with PRINCE2. There is a worldwide demand of the PMP professionals, who are required by the employers for successfully completing the projects, and for the implementation of standards and best practices.
The AADS Education PMP training program has the industry expert PMP consultants that transform the learners into competent and skilled project managers. The PMBOK Guide (6th edition) is followed during the training. Apart from learning the skills and strategies for attending the PMP certification, learners also learn how to direct and manage the projects across multiple industries and domain.
- The PMP training helps the learner acquire skills and knowledge related to the various tools, methods, processes, and techniques that are prevalent today for managing projects in the least of costs, and in time.
- PMP Certification is globally recognised and is in great demand. It opens up many new lucrative career opportunities to the learners.
- Learners can earn the 35 PDUs (Professional Development Units- contact hours) that is a prerequisite to appear in the PMP certification exam.
- Learners can turn themselves into valuable PMP professionals, achieve milestones, execute responsibilities, and deliver the best outcomes for a project.