Munters offer tailor made training of our air treatment solutions. Either on site or in our regional, world class training facilities. Read to learn more.
Your staff will be provided with the knowledge of moisture theory together with operator's training to secure daily, smooth operation of your air handling equipment.The right training ensure both the safety of your staff and safe operation of your air handling equipment.
- Ensuring the competence level needed for operating and basic maintenance
- Securing safety for staff and equipment
- Reducing cost and waste due to quality problems
As an example, our comprehensive courses could cover psychrometrics, moisture load calculations, methods of moisture removal, sizing and design of dehumidification systems and/or DOAS or energy recovery systems, and also an intense review of common applications for Munters technology. Courses are designed for engineers and end-users that need fundamental education on psychrometrics and moisture calculations, or simply a better understanding of Munters technology and equipment.
Topics usually include
- The different elements of a psychrometric chart and how they interact
- Types of heat exchangers and the associated variables that drive performance
- Available methods of dehumidification including cooling-based, direct expansion, chilled water, cool-reheat and desiccant
- Munters technologies advantages and limitations
- The sources of moisture loads and associated calculations
- Common applications for Munters technology and how it is applied
- How to optimize system performance
- Controls for Munters equipment
Munters instructors utilize industry recognized tools and reference materials to create an interactive learning experience tailored to address the interests of the class. Conducting the seminars at Munters manufacturing facilities provides students a “hands-on” learning environment not available anywhere else in the world.
Munters offers a range of training courses with an effective mix of hand-on and theoretical training. Training programs are focused on our Data Center Solutions. We also run scheduled open courses, and can offer tailor-made training if you let us know your specific training needs.
Munters offers a range of training courses with an effective mix of hands-on and theoretical training. Process Industry Training programs are focused on Dehumidification applications. We also run scheduled open courses, and can offer tailor-made training if you let us know your specific training needs.