ArcGIS 10.x Course, Applied to Environmental Management - Online GIS Training
Enrolled students in this online course will have access to our virtual e-learning platform (which is available 24 hours), where they will find the content of the course, practical exercises, forum discussion and additional content. One of the advantages of this online platform, is that students can benefit of real time support and assistance offered by the instructor (2 hours per week), whom they can contact via direct messages, regarding course related issues, at any moment. They can also contact the instructor via email.
- Demonstrate the importance and practicality of GIS in engineering and environmental management studies.
- Understand all the essential concepts, needed for an advanced manipulation of ArcGIS Desktop and GIS in general, along with practical application in environmental management.
- Learn about GIS key tools used in the management of raster and vector data models, the creation of high quality cartography products and the development of complex spatial analysis.
- Find out about all the existing difficulties and solutions in the design of GIS environmental studies through practical exercises.
- Prepare and edit your own data, develop your own layouts and high quality map products for environmental impact studies, etc.