Basic Risk Assessment
To enable you to understand why and how risk assessments are carried out, and have the practical knowledge to undertake them within your own workplace.
Managers, team leaders, employee representatives and those nominated to conduct risk assessments within their own workplace.
Ratcliffe-on-Soar (Nottingham), or a site of your choosing.
An overview of Health and Safety legislation relating to the assessment of risk. It enables you to undertake general risk assessments within your own organisation.
- Undertaking and recording the assessment of risk relevant to individual duties
- Definition of hazard and related risk assessment
- Basic principles of risk assessment
- Types of risk assessment available and when to use them
- The HSE 5 steps approach to risk assessment
- Integration of risk assessment into the management system
- Syndicate session - case studies.
Additional modules can be introduced to the content to suit your needs.