- 1-day interactive course
- US$600 per person at our Hamilton, Ontario offices
- Other locations and prices on course schedule
The BW Controller is a powerful tool that can be used to design and evaluate real-time process control strategies for wastewater treatment plant optimization. It also has strong built-in tools that simplify design and evaluation of aeration control systems. BW Controller is an add-on application to BioWin or PetWin+ and provides deeper insight into your BioWin/PetWin+ simulations without compromising on ease of use.
The BW Controller Course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to process control fundamentals
- General setup and operation of the BW Controller
- Various hands-on examples of control strategy implementations like:
- Level control
- Aerobic digestion aeration control
- Carbon dosage control
- Aeration control based on dissolved oxygen
- Aeration control based on DO and ammonia
On-site customer training is available as a cost-effective option for large groups:
- Optimum group size is 6 to 12, maximum of 12.
- Client provides the venue (e.g. a board room with a screen or wall for projection) and the necessary number of PCs.
- Course cost is US $3,800 plus direct expenses (airfare, two nights hotel, etc.).
For more information please contact us.