Bloodborne Pathogens For Corrections
From Bloodborne Pathogens
Corrections facilities can be violent places. Fights, riots, drugs, rapes, searches and other events expose your employees daily to infected bodily fluids.
Based on OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1030, this vital program helps your team keep dangerous bloodborne diseases locked away. It explains:
- Bloodborne diseases
- Exposure Control Plan.
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.