Bloodborne Pathogens: Know The Risk
From Bloodborne Pathogens
Complies with annual training requirements (OSHA 1910.1030) and teaches all employees common sense guidelines to protect themselves from the serious threat of bloodborne disease in the workplace.
- Risk of exposure
- HIV, hepatitis B, hepatitis C
- Transmission of bloodborne diseases
- Minimizing risk
- Proper waste disposal
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.