BMTG - 2 Days Masterclass in Financial Management for Projects & Contracts Course
With increasing competition and focus on corporate earnings, project and contract managers are held accountable, not just for achieving technical and scheduling goals, but also for meeting profitability targets and other cost related measures.
This MasterClass explores the financial metrics that are commonly used and also examines the less frequently thought of financial impact of typical operating decisions and actions. Building on your competencies, you will examine the inner mechanics of how finance and accounting can impact your project.
During this Masterclass you will cover:
- Key elements of finance and accounting relevant to good project and contract management
- Time value of money considerations and the importance of cash
- Evaluation criteria for Requests for Authorisation (RFA)
- Best practices to manage contact pricing
- Link risk to costing and performance evaluation
This MasterClass uses a combination of participative seminars, discussions, case studies and problem solving to ensure that delegates learn and develop the confidence to use the various principles and techniques.
- This two-day MasterClass is a highly interactive and participative workshop that is designed to give senior executives an understanding of and the practical ability to use the key business financial skills to improve their business decision making.
- The learning approach followed in this MasterClass to introduce the topics with a short presentation, and follow up with short exercises to reinforce the learning.
- These exercises will be either short games, quizzes or practical exercises all designed to allow participants to fully understand the key financial elements related to project and contract management.