Cambio Advanced Environmental Practitioner Course
Training Course Description & Qualifications
- Civil liability - environmental case law
- Environmental monitoring and pollution modelling
- Noise assessment and abatement techniques (including BS4142)
- Contaminated land - remediation standards (the CLEA methodology) and techniques
- Eco-design of products
- Resource efficiency - mass balance techniques and their application to waste generation and water consumption
- Energy monitoring and efficiency techniques
- Supply chain assessment / management
- Environmental reporting standards
- Sustainability strategies
- Integrated management systems
Full environment training course programmes are available on request.
Who should attend this Training Course?
Typically delegates will be qualified and/or experienced environmental practitioners wishing to update their knowledge / skills set as part of their continuing professional development.
Delivery format and costs
The Cambio Advanced Environmental Practitioner training course is delivered twice yearly (normally May and November) at the Cambio training centre near Abergavenny in SE Wales. It runs in parallel with the last module of our NEBOSH Environmental Diploma course but excludes the NEBOSH assessment and revision sessions that students for that course are required to undertake. Delegate fees are £1070+VAT which include all course costs but excludes accommodation.
IEMA Associate Membership - via training or IEMA exam route.
Delegates who complete this course with us can choose to keep their legal knowledge up to date by periodically attending an Environmental Law refresher course.