The University of Maryland, Baltimore County has approved many of the TargetSolutions’ advanced level EMS CE courses for use toward recertification of the Critical Care Emergency Medical Transport Program (CCEMT-P). Popular titles include 12-Lead ECG Interpretation (Parts 1 and 2), Basic Airway Management, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Abdominal Emergencies, and many more.
- TargetSolutions features more than 50 hours of training approved by the UMBC that have met the stringent requirements for the Critical Care Emergency Medical Transport Program (CCEMT-P).
- TargetSolutions’ CCEMT-P training is created by subject matter experts and presented in high-quality multimedia format to engage adult learners and ensure maximum retention.
- In addition to CCEMT-P training, TargetSolutions features 111 hours of training approved for ALS providers. Courses are accredited by the Continuing Education Coordinating Board for EMS (CECBEMS).
TargetSolutions’ affordable CCEMT-P recertification training courses are approved by the UMBC. You’re going to love the ability to complete EMS continuing education online 24/7. Earn continuing education units with less hassle using TargetSolutions’ convenient solution.
- Most courses are one credit hour – designed to fit your schedule
- Online testing with immediate grading – nothing to mail
- Downloadable certificates awarded upon completion
- Instant sign-up – start learning with just a few simple clicks