Certified Failsafe Competent Person (e-course) Training Courses
Objectives; Fall Safe™ Fall Protection Equipment Competent person is designed to introduce standardized practices for fall protection equipment inspection by using a variety of hands-on exercises. The typical participant works in a tool room or equipment inventory room and is responsible for the care, marking and maintenance of equipment.
16 Hours of training with practical and theoretical examination
- This course requires evaluation rounds, so the full attendance does not imply endorsement.
- There will be a written examination where the student will have at least 70% of correct answers.
- There will be a practical test where the student will perform all the proposed maneuvers.
A. Theoretical Component
- Hazard Recognition and Risk Analysis
- Standard and Legal Requirements CE Marking
- Fall Protection Systems Components and Types
- Selection of PPE for fall protection
- Inspection Guide Manual
B. Practical Component
- Donning procedures
- Fit test
- Selection, application and care of equipment
A. Profissional training certificate
At the end of the course, approved competent person will receive a competent person certificate a CD and Fall Safe Inspection guide book . Written and practical tests are administered to ensure that the principles presented in the course are understood. Documentation is available to satisfy your organization’s due diligence and regulatory requirements, to those who, not having exceeded the absence limit, meet the objectives of the course, reaching a satisfactory level regarding the contents of the proposed program. The certificate is valid for 2 years.
B. Trainer/Student ratio: 1:8