Certified WinCC OA Consultant Workshop
This three day instructor-led workshop provides experienced trainees with the knowledge and skills necessary to set up complex and large WinCC OA projects. This will include best practices for creating data structures, graphical references and system architecture of large, distributed and redundant systems. Also debugging and failure analysis will be covered. Further subjects (like WinCC OA Add Ons or special functions) can be arranged previously with the trainer.
Participating trainees are required to have deeper knowledge of WinCC OA CTRL programming, PLC and network knowledge. Trainees must have previously attended the “Certified WinCC OA Basic Training” (ETM-WinCCOABAS) and “Certified WinCC OA Engineer Workshop” (ETM-WinCCOAENG) trainings. Trainees should bring a suitable laptop. A training copy of the WinCC OA software will be provided for the duration of the course if needed. A minimum specification for this PC is detailed in the note below.
On completion of this course the trainee will be able to extend WinCC OA projects with further functionalities (advanced scripting). The best practices of designing data structures and graphical references may be also based on an existing customer project.
- Best practices for designing data structures and graphical references
- Architectural design based on a distinct customer project
- Advanced scripting (multi user/multi threaded)
- Performance of complex SQL queries in systems with big data volume (dpQuery, dpQuerySplit, dpQueryConnectSingle, etc.)
- Time correction mechanism inside event manager
- Up to two additional WinCC OA modules may be chosen by the participants. Available modules: Plant model, Security concepts (MxProxy), Reporting with SOAP interface (BIRT), Video_OA, Remote UIs (Ultralight Client UX, Web Client, Mobile UIs – Android and IOS), WinCC OA Operator, Recipes, Scheduler, Redundancy, Distributed Systems, DRS (Disaster Recovery System), Communication Centre, Driver (S7 and others), RDB (Oracle archiving), CTRL-ADO interface, APM (Advanced Playback Manager), API, Mass configuration / Multilanguage, Object Design, AMS (Advanced Maintenance Suite)