Certified WinCC OA Safety Engineer Workshop
This instructor-led workshop provides experienced trainees with the knowledge and skills necessary to set safety related WinCC OA projects with a special focus on the requirements to reach the IEC61508 SIL 3 certification level. The existing basic and operating conditions will be discussed in detail. Implications to the customers’ project will also be discussed.
WinCC OA engineers, consultants and developers, as well as IT security managers or similar
Participating trainees are required to have deeper knowledge of WinCC OA CTRL programming, PLC and network knowledge. Trainees must have previously attended the “Certified WinCC OA Basic training” (ETM-WinCCOABAS) and “Certified WinCC OA Engineer workshop” (ETM-WinCCOAENG) trainings. Trainees should bring a suitable laptop. A training copy of the WinCC OA software will be provided for the duration of the course if needed. A minimum specification for this PC is detailed in the note below. Fundamental understanding of IEC61508 is not covered by this course and according prequalification is strongly recommended.
On completion of this course the trainee the trainee knows the WinCC OA safety concepts, the safety relevant WinCC OA functions and develops applications which fulfils the conditions of the basic- and operation guidelines (Safety manual) for WinCC OA used as SCADA System in safety critical systems. The best practices of designing data structures and graphical references may be based on an existing customer project.
- Safety requirements derived from EN DIN 61508
- Concept from WinCC OA for use as SCADA system in safety critical systems
- Basic- and operating conditions (safety manual) for WinCC OA used as SCADA system in safety critical systems
- Safety functions from WinCC OA
- Architectural design based on a distinct customer project including evaluation of security relevant functions based on the SIFU matrix