In urging the need for a confined space entry standard, the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health reported that more than one American worker died per week in confined spaces.
The Institute's Confined Space Entry course not only enables your supervisors and workers to comply with the standard, but it provides useful forms and hands-on experience in the proper techniques for entry and attendance so that your people will not become statistics.
- Institute course manual.
- Classroom training.
- Useful forms, including sample permits.
- Hands-on experience in:
- Use of PPE
- Air monitoring
- Actual entry
- Procedures to identify and label confined spaces.
- Equipment review.
- Procedures for posting warnings
- Entry approval procedures
- Entry preparation procedures
- Requirements for training
- Requirements for rescue (and how to reduce the need)