This course encapsulates the safety regulation of the workers working in permit required confined spaces. It instructs about the hazards that may occur during the work in confined spaces.
- Learning Objectives
- Be introduced to Confined Spaces
- Identify and Describe the Characteristics of Confined Spaces
- Discuss the Atmospheric Conditions
- Discuss the Prevention Program
- Identify the Duties of Employers and Employees
- Describe the Rescue and Emergency Services
- Discuss the Testing Protocol
End of Course Instructions
After successful completion of this course you will be able to print your certificate of training.
Subject Matter Expert
Michael Millsap - Mike has over 20 years experience in Environmental Health and Safety and is currently a certified Outreach Training Instructor with 360training.com.
- Characteristics of Confined Spaces
- Atmospheric Conditions
- Prevention Program
- Duties of Employers and Employees
- Rescue & Emergency Services
- Testing Protocol
The final exam must be completed with a 70% or higher pass rate to receive your certificate of completion.