Construction Electrical Safety: Current Control (Online Course)
From Online Courses
Don't let your employees run the risks of electrical accidents. Get current, up-to-date information on safety precautions on electrical work. Train all your construction workers on protection equipment and electrical problem assessment skills.
- Recognizing hazardous conditions
- Understanding bonding and grounding
- Using tools and temporary wiring properly
- Misusing power supplies, extension cords and tools
- Poor housekeeping
- Working on electrical systems without qualification and proper protective gear
To learn more about this and other online courses click here.