Construction Safety Training
A positive health and safety culture comes from sound knowledge base which is not inherited, but must be acquired either by trial and error or from a reputed source of expertise. Trial and error methods extract huge prices in construction work, where consequences of errors may be very serious. Therefore tailor made safety training can help you avoid learning from costly mistakes. With the extensive experience gained in hundreds of construction projects and a multidisciplinary team of experts, Cholamandalam MS Risk Services is a reliable global provider of value added services during all phases of a project. Our trainer's specialized in delivering health & safety training. Two decade of experience in delivering courses to the corporate world.
Part 1: Construction Safety Management
- Techniques of accident prevention,
- Key elements ot Construction Safety management etc.
- Best practices in construction industries etc.,
Part 2: Construction Hazards & Solutions
- Trenching & Excavation
- Fall Preventions Protection
- Material Handling - Both Manual & Mechanical Handling
- Working in Confined Space
- Electrical Hazards in Construction Site
- Portable tools,
- Site traffic & mobile plant,
- Fire prevention & Control measures.
Part 3: Legal Requirements
- Relevant Indian Acts, Rules & Standards.