Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) Course
This course provides a basic overview of the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS). The program is designed to provide an overview of ISO 14001 to all employees in an organization that is registered or is planning to be registered to this Environmental Standard. This interactive course provides an overview of Environmental Management Systems based upon ISO 14001 through practical examples from a variety of points of view. Key concepts of environmental principles and how organizations interact with ecosystems are illustrated. When everyone understands their roles in the EMS, the organization is more successful in improving environmental performance. A short quiz following the course is provided to demonstrate successful completion and all participants who attain a passing score will receive a certificate of achievement.
- Requirements of an EMS based upon ISO 14001
- Identifying key ways an organization interacts with the environment
- How reliable processes ensure operating in compliance with the law
- Translating EMS requirements into practical instructions
- Reasons customers want ISO 14001 registration of their suppliers
- Benefits of implementing an EMS
- Additional benefits from maturing the EMS through continual improvement
- Any employee of an organization that is registered or is planning to be registered to ISO 14001
- Auditors needing a full knowledge of ISO 14001
- Internal auditors
- Implementation Team Members
- Process Owners
Language: English, Duration 2 hours, .2 CEU's.